One year ago, I started Nut Free Momma. So much has happened over the past 12 months! Here are some highlights from the past year:
- February 12, 2013 - I published my first post "Allow me to introduce myself…" THREE DAYS before I gave birth to our second daughter!
- February 15, 2013 - Our precious littlest one was born.
- March 6, 2013 - I signed on to be the Walk Chair for the FARE Walk for Food Allergy in Cleveland. I am excited to say I am serving as the Chair for the upcoming 2014 Walk as well!
- March 23, 2013 - We welcomed our littlest one into the food allergy with her milk allergy diagnosis at just over 4 weeks old, and started her on EleCare which she has been on since.
- June 24, 2013 - I posted about our first flight as a food allergic family. It was a huge success and accomplishment for our family to cross that bridge safely.
- December 17, 2013 - Our oldest passed her shellfish challenge and we have been enjoying shrimp and crab ever since!
- January 1, 2014 - My Asian spring roll recipe was featured on a Buzzfeed list by SunButter!
- February 12, 2014 - We received the news that our littlest outgrew her dairy allergy and tested negative for all other top allergens!
Whew! Looking back, I can't say I feel anything other than blessed. Thank you God for a wonderfully blessed year. I can't wait to see what lies ahead. Continue to share the journey with my family at Nut Free Momma. Thank you all for your love and support. <3